Stewart has worked in varied creative and educational fields & projects, constantly looking for new challenges to add to his professional palette.
- Founder/president of Leipzig Writers e.V.
- Founder/partner of trans-lingo
- Academic English tutor for Hochschule für Telekommunikation Leipzig , Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig
- English as a Foreign Language teacher, & Business English Trainer for Going International , English at Work , ICC Sprachinstitut, & Sprache und Wirtschaft
- Volunteer in youth centres in Apolda and Bad Sulza for European Voluntary Service/ Institut für angewandte Pädagogik e.V.
- Volunteer in mental and physical health for Worcester lifestyles
- 2007 – Berlin School of English & ICC Sprachinstitut, CerTEB (Certificate in Teaching English for Business).
- 2004 – Berlin School of English, Level 4 CELTA, (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
- 1999 – Manchester Metropolitan University: Crewe & Alsager Faculty, B.A. Combined Studies Degree in Visual Arts & Writing.
- 1994 – Preston College: Moor Park B/TEC in General Art & Design
- Coordinating diverse corporate and non-profit groups and ESF funded projects.
- Online platform utilisation for collaborative projects, as well as live stream & conventional presentations.
- Designing business skills training and academic English course outlines, & skills development modular packs.
- Mentoring English language trainers in syllabus development, & technical competence for blended learning.
- Editing mainly technical, finance, marketing and contractual texts, and the creation of texts for mainly a Stage and Screen column of a webzine.